Apps For Entertaining the Family
This holiday season, as you gather around with family and friends, ditch the boring small talk. Instead, play these interactive games on your smartphone or tablet. These entertaining apps are appropriate for all ages.
Games are the best way for kids and adults to interact with each other. This holiday season, bust out these games after your feast. Then, watch as your family laughs and plays all night!
- Heads Up. Like charades, except you don’t have to be quiet. This fun guessing game will have your family shouting clues at you until you figure out the prompt on the screen. It’s called Heads Up because you hold the phone up to your forehead, the screen facing towards the audience. It’s also good brain exercise! Available for Apple and Google Play.
- Among Us boomed in popularity last year, and it’s still just as fun. This interactive multi-player game allows you to collaborate with your family as you all find out who the imposter is. You can choose your nickname, too. Available for Apple and Google Play.
- The Battle of Polytopia. Play with friends or local strangers online to build and defend your square-shaped empire. Your team will be one of the 16 tribes- may the best one prosper. Available for Apple and Google Play.
- PUBG: New State. PUBG stands for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. This version just came out on Nov. 11, but the original PUBG was released in 2017. It is a multiplayer battle royale game, sure to put you in competition mode. Available for Apple and Google Play.
- Retro Bowl. This one might be more for the adults due to nostalgic feels! This online football game has a pixelated design, giving it a classic arcade feel. Lately, it’s been blowing up on TikTok. Available online and on Google Play.
No matter what holiday(s) you celebrate, these will for sure be a hit with the family, especially the kids! Let us know if you enjoyed any of these entertaining apps. Appy holidays!
Are you interested in our app marketing service? Contact us today!