Best Apps For Surviving Summer 2020
This week, APPSPIRE.me brings you the best apps for surviving summer. Whether you are going out or still practicing social distancing at home, there is an app for everyone. Here are summer-friendly apps, like photo editing apps to make your beach selfie pop or games to pass the time while on road trips. Or, if you want to participate in summer fun without being burned by the Texas sun, we can help with that too. Turn up the heat with these trending apps.
Best Apps for Summer Fun and Games
- 8tracks is a music app for turning up with your friends or working along to chill beats. Create playlists, or listen to the ones created for you based on your recent listening. Available on the App Store and Google Play.
- Viiddo is a fun, easy to use, and private sharing platform for family photos, videos, and baby milestones. The app has features like stickers, filters, and even an immunization tracker. Families can now connect safely and securely, even when they live oceans apart. The virtual scrapbook is available on the App Store.
- Project Noah is designed to help kids discover plant types, but it can be used for all ages. Take a photo of an unfamiliar plant, upload it, and find out what it is! Project Noah is available on Google Play.
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is available on the App Store and Google Play. This game is popular on phones and Nintendo Switch. Create your own Animal world and connect with others for hours of fun!
- StoryChic allows users to personalize and design their Instagram stories to make them more captivating and unique. The creative and chic story templates are sure to make you stand out. StoryChic is available on the App Store and Google Play.
Everything You’ll Need to Know Before You Go Out
- Waze is a community-based traffic radar app. Simply drive with the app open and it will warn you about detours and traffic jams and suggest an alternate route. Waze is available on the App Store and Google Play.
- UV Index Now tracks UV sunlight rays, which is what gives you sunburns. With this app, you’ll know when to stay out of the sun and when to re-apply sunscreen. Available on the App Store and Google Play.
- PackPoint app lets you say goodbye to the days of getting to your destination then realizing you left something at home. Whether you forgot or just didn’t think you would need it, PackPoint allows you to keep a packing list and suggests things you may need. Available on the App Store and Google Play.
- City Peek lets you see what your travel destination has to offer, including shows and events. The travel app is vailable on the App Store.
- GetMyBoat is an app that assists users in renting out kayaks, boats, yachts, and any other watercraft in their area. This app is perfect for those looking for some summer fun and is available on the App Store and Google Play.
We hope you have a safe summer, while enjoying some fun in the sun! Remember to support your local businesses.
Are you interested in app marketing service? Contact us today!