Business Influencers to Follow in 2021
Following business influencers and successful people on Instagram and LinkedIn can help boost your professional drive. You can also pick up some helpful advice- after all, they must know a thing or two, right? Here are some successful, dream-chasing folks who love to inspire others.
- Richard Branson. Founder of Virgin Airlines, Branson has contributed to aircraft engineering and air travel. He also loves to live life to the fullest every day. You can follow him on LinkedIn to see how to balance work and play.
- Melinda Emerson. As an advocate for small business, she offers helpful advice for those just starting out. As a person of color, she also inspires other POC to build their business.
- Mari Smith. Mari loves to consult others on business relationships. If you’re more on the introverted side, check out what she has to say for those who need a little professional social push.
- Jeff Bullas. During the ’08 recession, Jeff started his social media project. Now, he’s one of the top social media experts. Follow him for his blog and podcast for social media business managing. He also sponsors & reviews stuff as well.
- Mohammed El-Erian. If you’re more concerned about how finances work in the business industry, Mohammed is here to help. With over 2 million followers on LinkedIn, many look to him for monetary advice.
- To keep up with Internet trends, follow Stacey. Stacey runs Internet of Things, where she blogs and runs a podcast about Internet algorithms, different browsers, and all things Internet-related.
- Jay Baer. Jay prefers a more humane method to climbing the corporate ladder. He emphasizes promoting products and business that will help people. So, he doesn’t believe in selling stuff just for the sake of profit.
- Scott Stratten of UnMarketing. Also an advocate of good business being built by good relationships, Scott wrote a book with his wife, Alison, just to prove the power of working together.
Feel free to comment and let us know who you follow for business/marketing inspiration. And remember, you can always follow us for marketing tips!
Are you interested in app marketing service? Contact us today!