Staff Picks for Food and Drinks in ATX During the Pandemic
On occasion, the APPSPIRE.me blog reviews local businesses that serve food and drinks. We have posted about various ATX destinations, like the best tacos and many more exciting spots. Now, we’re switching gears a little with current dining regulations during the pandemic. Now, we’re shouting out our top five spots for food and adult beverages in Austin. All of these picks are offering to-go service and/or socially distanced dining. So, this allows patrons to safely enjoy delicious cuisine and quenching beverages during COVID-19. Here are our picks in no particular order.
The team, safely masked up at Jester King Brewery.
To Go and Patio Dining with a Global Flare
- Plaza Colombian Coffee has it all. This Colombian Coffee Bar serves up food, coffee, and adult beverages. They offer dining on a spacious patio or carryout. The rules for the patio are well outlined and sanctioned. Try their tiki beverages on Tiki Thursday! They pair well with a warm empanada.
- Now, head over to the East Side for some French cuisine at Justine’s Brasserie. Recently, Justine’s reimagined their patio after reopening their dine-in service. Additionally, they offer contactless pickup, which includes cocktail kits. I recommend the French 75 cocktail kit to drink. And to eat, the Steak Frites is the best I’ve had.
- Loro, an Asian Smokehouse, has three options for food and drinks. That includes delivery through Uber Eats. The bar and patio are exceptionally large, making social distancing easy peasy. You won’t want to miss out on enjoying this restaurant. It was founded by James Beard Award winners, Tyson Cole of Uchi and Aaron Franklin of Franklin BBQ.
Austin Originals with Safe Dining Options
- Next, Easy Tiger, the legendary Austin Bakery and Beer Garden is currently open for two dining options. Try their contactless carryout and delivery. They have cocktail kits and beer available on the fly. Not only that, their wholesale bakery is supplying delicious bread to local retailers during the pandemic.
- Last, head slightly out of town to enjoy the hill country from Jester King Brewery. This Austin original allows reservations. This ensures capacity and social distancing guidelines are taken seriously. Enjoy some pizza with braised pork or the recently released brew, Cornbread Kvass!
We hope you’re able to safely enjoy one of these responsible and tasty options for food and drinks in the Austin area. Thanks for visiting our blog.
The team here at APPSPIRE.me wishes you a safe and fun summer!
Are you interested in the app marketing service? Contact us today!